PRIVATE OFFICES STARTING $850/MO
Why Choose Quest Workspaces West Palm Beach?
- A community where seasoned professionals, entrepreneurs, and a “who’s who” of West Palm Beach come to do business with each other
- An ideal location where thriving businesses are surrounded by an exciting Downtown atmosphere featuring entertainment, retail, restaurants, and walkable waterfront recreation
- Well-established and recently renovated building with an amazing rooftop deck, fitness center, and main conference center that overlooks the Island of Palm Beach with Intracoastal views
- Workspace design combining warm hospitality with a modern and professional feel
Coworking & Shared Office Space in West Palm Beach
Our pricing includes it all: furniture, Internet service, office management and support staff receptionist, concierge and mail services, office signage, café with unlimited coffee & more!
Wi-Fi, TV+HDMI, dry erase board, conference phone, unlimited coffee tea & water, catering upon request. Notary and administrative services, too. Need anything – we can handle it!
Perfect for the flourishing solopreneur and new to market companies to companies looking to simplify, our virtual services options are the most flexible and affordable.
What Makes Office Space at Quest Different?
- Boutique private offices with solid walls, not glass fishbowls
- Flexible arrangements for private offices, office hours packages, conference rooms, and virtual services.
- Quest hospitality and concierge services that take care of business for you
- Award-winning professional staff support
- Enhanced Zoom video conference rooms
- A seasoned and well-established clientele of professionals and companies to help your success
Enjoy Office Space that is Near:
- Clematis Street and the West Palm Beach Waterfront
- Minutes from Rosemary Square
- Flagler Park
Private Office Space in a Premier Downtown West Palm Beach
Quest Workspaces in Downtown West Palm Beach combines the prestige of West Palm Beach with distinctive private offices that will ensure your business reflects the success of sophistication you need. Our private offices for rent in downtown feature state-of-the-art design, allowing you to create a favorable first impression. Its central location makes it an exceptional place to work.
Quest West Palm Beach is located near financial institutions, law firms, and banks — everything you’ll need for your business to thrive. Companies located in West Palm Beach benefit from the city’s globally-recognized cosmopolitan and affluent demographics. The downtown West Palm Beach building features an amazing rooftop deck, fitness center, and main conference center that overlooks the Island of Palm Beach with Intracoastal views.