PRIVATE OFFICES STARTING $700/MO
Coworking & Office Rentals in Doral, FL
Why Choose Quest Workspaces Doral?
- Perfectly located and easily accessible, yet in a quiet, suburban setting
- You’ll be part of a well-established, diverse and close-knit community
- Private offices that have warm hospitality and the feel of an upscale home rather than an office building
- Perfect location in the diverse city of Doral, ranked by Forbes among the top 100 cities with the best mix of business advantages and lifestyle appeal
Our pricing includes it all: furniture, Internet service, office management and support staff receptionist, concierge and mail services, office signage, café with unlimited coffee & more!
Wi-Fi, TV+HDMI, dry erase board, conference phone, unlimited coffee tea & water, catering upon request. Notary and administrative services, too. Need anything – we can handle it!
BRANDED OFFICE SIGNAGE
COFFEE & TEA
24/7 ACCESS & SECURITY
What Makes Office Space at Quest Different?
- Boutique private offices with solid walls, not glass fishbowls
- Flexible arrangements for private offices, office hours packages, conference rooms, and virtual services.
- Quest hospitality and concierge services that take care of business for you
- Award-winning professional staff support
- Enhanced Zoom video conference rooms
- A seasoned and well-established clientele of professionals and companies to help your success
Enjoy Office Space that is Near:
- I-95 and Florida Turnpike
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Flagler Museum
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- The commercial district and waterfront
- The famed Clematis Street – the historical heart of Downtown West Palm Beach.
- Downtown Palm Beach
- City Place, West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Outlets
- Rosemary Square
- Palm Beach International Airport
- The Spa at the Breakers
- The Palm Beach Convention Center
- Palm Beach Island
- PGA Commons
Private Office Space in a Premier Doral Location
Quest Workspaces Doral is perfectly located and easily accessible in a boutique suburban building, set amidst natural surroundings. With beautiful, green and lush views of nature, you will experience the feeling of working from a tranquil upscale home, yet being close to the thriving commerce and lifestyle opportunities of one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
Combine business and lifestyle in a diverse city that has been ranked by Forbes among the top 100 cities with the best mix of business advantages and lifestyle appeal. Doral has also been rated as the #1 place to invest in real estate in Florida, and the #2 towns to live well for its cultural amenities, pro-business environment, and highly educated workforce.
At Quest Workspaces Doral, you will not only be in the company of established Questers in a close-knit and diverse community, but also amidst leading companies located in Doral including Ryder, Univision, Perry Ellis International, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Brinks Incorporated, Carnival Cruise Lines, and more.