PRIVATE OFFICES STARTING $850/MO
Office Space Rentals in Boca Raton, FL
Why Choose Quest Workspaces Boca Raton?
- Tight-knit community of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs
- Workspace filled with warm hospitality, designed with a modern and professional feel
- A long-standing & highly engaged leadership team
- Located less than 1 mile from unparalleled entertainment, restaurants, shopping, commercial opportunities and the Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Award-winning professional staff support
Our pricing includes it all: furniture, Internet service, office management and support staff receptionist, concierge and mail services, office signage, café with unlimited coffee & more!
Wi-Fi, TV+HDMI, dry erase board, conference phone, unlimited coffee tea & water, catering upon request. Notary and administrative services, too. Need anything – we can handle it!
Boca Raton is a great place to open or grow a business. If you are a solo professional who is looking to get out of your home office or downsize your physical space due to increased remote work, Quest Workspaces Boca Raton is here to help! Learn more about our flexible coworking space.
Doing Business In Boca Raton
Located conveniently in prosperous Palm Beach County Florida, Boca Raton is the perfect place for shared office space. Quest Workspaces is proud to offer this ideal location to our community members.
- Convenient to both Palm Beach International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Close to dining, shopping, and resorts for an ideal work/life balance
- Impress visiting clients with Lion Country Safari, Spanish River Park, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Red Reef Park, and Palm Beach Zoo
- Affordable shared office rental alternative without compromising on style or location
As a working professional, your office space must offer modern amenities and benefits. Move out of your home office and into a community of professionals with:
- Convenient location with a stately address
- Meeting rooms so you can stop holding business meetings in coffee shops
- Private space to work in a focused and productive manner free of the distractions of children, spouses, and chores
- Workspaces that are tastefully furnished without any additional investment
- Professional reception services to greet your clients
- Branded office signage
- Banking services onsite
- Free parking for an easy commute
- Upscale design for the ultimate in professionalism
- Flexible workspaces, hours, and offices to meet the individual needs of your business
Businesses of all sizes and across industries need some basic services to adequately meet the needs of clients. At Quest Workspaces Boca Raton, you will have access to:
- Flexible meeting rooms that are fully furnished and equipped with audiovisual equipment for presentations and conferences
- Reception and administrative staff to support your work
- An all-inclusive price that includes furniture, internet, mail services, a cafe, and more!
- Affordable and flexible virtual services that include mail and phone service
- Tea, coffee, and water are available for yourself and your clients
Why Choose Quest?
- With many types of office options available to the modern professional, it is important to make the right decision to help your business to thrive and grow. Quest Workspaces is committed to ensuring that each one of our community members gets the support they need to conduct their business professionally and productively. Discover the Quest difference:
- Professional and personalized service customized to each community member’s requirements
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in the Boca Raton area
- An upscale, furnished office that will instill confidence in your clients
- Administrative support that goes above and beyond other coworking spaces
What to Expect
No one is successful in business completely on their own. Quest Workspaces Boca Raton is a tight-knit community of seasoned working professionals brought together in an upscale working environment that encourages productivity. Our professional staff is easily accessible to ensure that your needs are met and to answer all of your questions. Our office spaces are efficient yet comfortable and private to allow you to work uninterrupted in a quiet space.
Book A Tour
Are you ready to join the professional community at Quest Workspaces Boca Raton? Book a tour of our coworking space today and let us know how we can provide success for your business endeavors!
What Makes Office Space at Quest Different?
- Boutique private offices with solid walls, not glass fishbowls
- Flexible arrangements for private offices, office hours packages, conference rooms, and virtual services.
- Quest hospitality and concierge services that take care of business for you
- Enhanced Zoom video conference rooms
- A seasoned and well-established clientele of professionals and companies to help your success
Enjoy Office Space that is Near:
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- I-95 and Florida Turnpike.
- Exclusive stores and dining at Mizner Park
- High-End Shopping and Restaurants at the Town Center at Boca Raton
- The adventure of Lion Country Safari, Spanish River Park, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, Red Reef Park, and Palm Beach Zoo
- Boca Raton Beaches
- FAU Stadium.
Private Office Space in a Premier Boca Raton Location
Boca Raton Coworking & Office Space Rentals
Nestled in the affluent city of Boca Raton at the intersection of Glades Road & Federal Highway, the 1200 Corporate Place building is truly South Florida’s “crown jewel” of office locations. Boca Raton, in prestigious Palm Beach County, Florida, has it all — from oceanfront resorts and museums to jazz clubs and golf courses. Boca Raton is a must-visit for adventure and entertainment enthusiasts. Located in Florida’s Atlantic Ocean Coast, residents and visitors alike will enjoy upscale shopping, dining, and resort options to balance work and life, and ensure your business thrives.
Quest Workspaces private offices in Corporate Place is located less than one mile from the renowned Mizner Park with its unparalleled entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and the Boca Raton Resort and Club. Rent office space in Boca Raton today, and enjoy the many business opportunities the location has to offer.
The Palm Beach County destination is known for its economic prosperity. Its luxury waterfronts, vibrant gardens, and outstanding events make it a popular destination for tourists and entrepreneurs. Boca is equal distance from the Fort Lauderdale Airport (20 miles) and the Palm Beach International Airport (22 miles).