PRIVATE OFFICES STARTING $500/MO
Coworking & Office Space Rentals in Plantation, FL
Why Choose Quest Workspaces Plantation?
- A gorgeous, 1st-class building in a tranquil suburban location
- A setting in nature with lush trees and parks
- Just a 20-min drive West of Fort Lauderdale
- Free and easy parking
- Close to Port Everglades, an economic center & gateway for international trade and cruise vacations
- Directly off I-595 and close to Florida Turnpike
- Access to Quest meeting rooms, day offices and amenities at nearby Quest Fort Lauderdale
Our pricing includes it all: furniture, Internet service, office management and support staff receptionist, concierge and mail services, office signage, café with unlimited coffee & more!
Wi-Fi, TV+HDMI, dry erase board, conference phone, unlimited coffee tea & water, catering upon request. Notary and administrative services, too. Need anything – we can handle it!
BRANDED OFFICE SIGNAGE
COFFEE & TEA
24/7 ACCESS & SECURITY
What Makes Office Space at Quest Different?
- Boutique private offices with solid walls, not glass fishbowls
- Flexible arrangements for private offices, office hours packages, conference rooms, and virtual services.
- Quest hospitality and concierge services that take care of business for you
- Award-winning professional staff support
- Enhanced Zoom video conference rooms
- A seasoned and well-established clientele of professionals and companies to help your success
Enjoy Office Space that is Near:
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- West Regional Courthouse
- Jacaranda Golf Club
- Pine Island Ridge Country Club
- Fort Lauderdale Country Club
- Inverrary Country Club
- Woodlands Country Club
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Plantation Central Park
- Central to Weston, Sunrise, downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Private Office Space in a Premier Plantation Location
Hidden from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Quest Workspaces’ Plantation Center offers the accessibility to the Class A amenities of a Downtown high-rise in a tranquil suburban setting. The location provides easy access to the Florida Turnpike, I595, I75, the Sawgrass Expressway, Hollywood International Airport, and Downtown Fort Lauderdale —just minutes away. This completely renovated low-rise treasure boasts a high-end reception area, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, treadmill desk, nap room and modern workspaces.
The planned city of Plantation has its distinct flair, and features various entertainment hubs, retail shops, museums, transportation options, and more. Companies that choose to locate their business here enjoy being in close proximity to entertainment and lifestyle opportunities, amidst a thriving business district.